Magnolia Fields 3213 Ladysmith Road • Ruther Glen • VA 22546
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Magnolia Fields on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This family-run venue in lovely Caroline County boasts a century-old barn and farmhouse, sweeping views of the surrounding countryside, and a super-convenient location just 90 minutes from Washington D.C.
- Opt to exchange vows in an open meadow, in front of the weathered barn, or in the chapel...whatever you choose, your ceremony photos will be oh-so-pretty. Host your reception in the barn, or on the grounds beneath the gorgeous Virginia sky.
- They offer so many great perks, including cute rural décor, a photo booth, and bridal dressing area. There’s even a cozy honeymoon suite available for your wedding night!
Video by Elijah Warren Media.
The Micro Magnolia Package | $4,500 for up to 75 guests
- 8-hour access to the property on the wedding day
- Day-of coordination and 1-hour rehearsal
- Dressing suite, salon, and Barn access for wedding party prep
- Tables, chairs, and optional in-house décor items, plus setup & teardown
- Access to the venue for engagement photos
All-Inclusive Micro Magnolia Package| $8,500 for up to 50 guests
- Includes everything in the Micro Magnolia Package, PLUS:
- 5-hour access to the property on the wedding day
- DJ services
- 5 hours of wedding day photography, plus engagement session and access to the venue for photos
- Selection of 5 appetizers, sweet & unsweet tea, and 6-inch cutting cake with cupcakes
- Tables, chairs, linens, plates, napkins, and optional in-house décor items, plus setup & teardown
Prices: What's this going to cost?
There is a $750 security deposit separate from the down payment.
All packages include:
- Up to 150 guests (additional guests require more information)
- 12-hour access to the property on the day of the wedding, plus a 1-hour rehearsal
- Coordinator for the rehearsal and up to 7 hours on the wedding day
- Access to Magnolia Fields for engagement photos
- Use of the suite, salon, and Barn for wedding party prep
- Barn and Chapel ceremony options
- Tables, chairs, and optional décor items, plus setup & teardown
Includes everything listed above.
Sweet Magnolia Package
Includes everything listed above, PLUS a photobooth and an overnight stay in the suite for the newlyweds on the wedding night, with continental breakfast the next morning.
Package prices for 2024 are $6,500 - 7,000.
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Thursdays 9am–9pm; Fridays & Saturdays 9am–midnight; Sunday 9:30am–7pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Magnolia Fields.
Thanks! Your email to Magnolia Fields is on its way!
Virginia Wedding Venues
> Central Virginia Wedding Venues