Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on 130 acres of pristine Loudon County countryside, this picturesque vineyard features historic buildings, thoughtfully updated event amenities, and incredible 360-degree views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- The stunning two-story stone and wood barn boasts a full stage for your band and lofty, open-frame ceiling, hung with Edison and twinkle lights for romantic illumination. A covered porch creates a sweet location for your vows or cocktail hour, and the attached patio lets the party flow between indoors and out.
- You’re welcome to set your ceremony anywhere on the beautiful property…there are no bad views here! There’s also a large catering kitchen in the barn, and a gracious upstairs suite that can serve as a dressing area, or as a chill lounge space during the reception.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Kalero is the exclusive provider of wine, other alcohol is allowed with an ABC Banquet license.
Year-round, daily, 11am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Heartstone Barn at Kalero Vineyard
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Heartstone Barn at Kalero Vineyard.