Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This pretty 1800s mansion is nestled in the heart of Northern Virginia's lush wine country. It offers beautiful indoor and outdoor venues, including gardens, lawns, an intimate dining room, and a wraparound terrace.
- You and your guests will love the on-site accommodations. The Manor is a working B&B, with lodging in both the grand home itself and a darling cottage.
- Their wedding packages are competitively priced and include elopement, off-season, Sunday and weekday weddings, and comprehensive options.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Weekday & Sunday packages range $1,650–3,000 for up to 75 guests and include:
- Day and night in the Honeymoon Suite for the wedding couple
- Check-in at 8:30am (weekday) or noon (Sunday) with event ending at 10pm
- Ceremony & reception space and full access to the grounds
- Banquet tables and chairs, use of the fire pit, fairy lights, lanterns, basic décor items, and more!
Full weekend getaway packages range at $3,950–6,200, depending on guest count and season, and include:
- Honeymoon Suite and 3 double bedrooms for 8 overnight guests Friday and Saturday
- Arrival at 4pm Friday to rehearse, decorate, and stay overnight, with departure on Sunday morning
- Ceremony & reception space for up to 120 guests
- Assorted tables and chairs, use of the fire pit, fairy lights, lanterns, décor, lawn games, and much more!
Elopement packages range $1,650–2,800 for up to 50 guests and include:
- 1 night in the Honeymoon Suite for the wedding couple
- Ceremony & reception space (indoor or outdoor options)
- Tables and chairs, use of the fire pit, lawn games, and basic décor items, and more!
- Available Thursday or Sunday (or discounted rates for winter Saturdays)
Ceremony-only elopements range $250 (1-hour, couple only) to $600 (2-hour, up to 25 guests, plus an overnight stay for the newlyweds) and include a ceremony held under the wedding arbor or in front of the fireplace, use of lanterns, shepherds hooks, and other basic wedding décor.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Greenock Manor.