Due Sorelle Farm 2195 Spotswood Trail • Ruckersville • VA
Due Sorelle Farm
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Due Sorelle Farm on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This pretty farm is nestled in beautiful Greene County. Far removed from the daily bustle (but an easy drive from D.C.), it boasts acres of lush pasture dotted with historic buildings, and is surrounded by mature woodlands.
- Your intimate celebration options include the sweet farmhouse patio, to which you may add the rustic-chic “Outdoor Room.” Larger parties are perfect for the sweeping field—rent a tent and some cocktail tables for the day, and you’ve got the perfect indoor/outdoor setup.
- Up to twelve guests can be accommodated in the charming 1800s farmhouse, which also serves as a lovely spot for your preparations. Twelve more overnighters can occupy the ranch-style guest house.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Use of the barn, indoor & outdoor ceremony sites, and adjacent open-air patio with fire pit and bistro lights
- Lodging for 24 in the 19th-century farmhouse and an additional house on-site
- Tables, chairs, patio heaters, backup generator, and whiskey barrels
- Use of the barn on Friday evening for rehearsal dinner and/or setup
- Ample parking and attendant
- 1-hour engagement photo shoot, 1-hour walkthrough, and 1-hour rehearsal prior to the wedding day
- Experienced guidance and coordination with you, your vendors, and planner
- Access to a robust planning portal
Saturday Only | $4,500–6,000
Includes venue access Friday 4–9pm and Saturday 8am–10pm, with no overnight lodging.
Two Night Stay | $6,000–7,500
Includes venue access from 4pm Friday to 10am Sunday, with overnight lodgings for 24.
Three Night Stay | $7,000–8,500
Includes venue access from 4pm Thursday or Friday to 10am Sunday or Monday, with overnight lodgings for 24.
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
A licensed caterer or bartender should hold Virginia ABC licensure to serve beer and wine during the event.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Due Sorelle Farm.
Thanks! Your email to Due Sorelle Farm is on its way!
Virginia Wedding Venues
> Central Virginia Wedding Venues