Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Less than an hour's drive from D.C. and tucked into Virginia's verdant countryside, this pretty, well-appointed country club offers fabulous indoor and outdoor event spaces, a friendly, knowledgable event staff, and simple, affordable packages that keep planning sane and stress-free.
- Your ceremony choices are all beautiful, and have been designed to take advantage of the stunning property. Be sure to wander through the lush surroundings for some wonderful photos featuring the sweeping meadows, romantic walking paths, and a gazebo perched over the tranquil lake.
- The newly renovated clubhouse boasts a breezy, coastal-inspired style. Its lovely traditional ballroom has an ample dance floor, coffered ceiling with dramatic lighting, and large windows that look out across the grounds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee includes the ceremony location (backup covered location if needed), white padded chairs, sound system with a hand-held microphone, water station, and coordination of rehearsal & ceremony.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include:
- Plated dinner reception
- Cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres
- 4-hour open bar
- and more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Dominion Valley Country Club.