Cedar Hall Farms 1501 Gum Bridge Road • Virginia Beach • VA 23457
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Cedar Hall Farms on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a family-run working horse farm in a beautiful section of Virginia Beach, with rolling pastures, gorgeous valley views, and some truly adorable residents—the pretty, sweet-natured Mystic Ponies.
- After your peaceful meadow ceremony, you'll move to the massive indoor arena, which features a soaring ceiling, tons of light flowing in through the skylights and sliding doors on each end, and loads of room for dancing.
- A cute lounge area off the barn serves as your day-of prep area. There's plenty of seating for everyone in your bridal party, and the farm-themed décor lends the space a cozy, homey feel.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Cedar Hall Farms
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cedar Hall Farms.
Thanks! Your email to Cedar Hall Farms is on its way!
Virginia Wedding Venues
> Hampton Roads-Norfolk-Virginia Beach Wedding Venues