Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Savor spectacular unobstructed views of the Shenandoah Valley from this 160-acre family-run farm and vineyard. You'll exchange vows in an open field beneath a white wooden pergola, or perhaps say "I do" with the stately Jeffersonian mansion as your backdrop.
- Following your vows, guests can sip cocktails on the spacious patio and play lawn games as the sun sets over the Blue Ridge Range and Massanutten Peak. Then, swing open the multiple French doors that lead to the reception hall, and celebrate in elegant Colonial-inspired style.
- The Bridal Suite is lovely, with a large hair and makeup station, velvet settees, a tasteful private bathroom, and double doors that open onto a surrounding patio. The guys' space is great, too—it boasts a large screen TV, pool table, and plenty of room to spread out and get comfortable.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Event duration
Pricing starts at:
Saturday + holidays: $6,000
Multi-day events receive a discounted rate. Inquire for details!
All rentals include:
- 12 hours of exclusive use of the venue, including a pergola for an outdoor ceremony and an indoor climate-controlled reception hall
- Expansive lawn and patio for cocktail hour and lawn games
- Access to a bridal suite and groom's room
- White ceremony chairs, assorted reception tables & mahogany Chiavari chairs
- Table linens, restrooms, and assorted décor
- Access to the property for on-site engagement photos
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 285.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
If serving alcohol, client must have a VA-ABC Banquet License and an alcohol rider on the event insurance.
Year-round, daily, 10am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds