Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a beautifully preserved historic building, now serving as an art gallery. One of only two remaining examples of Neoclassical Greek Revival architecture in Alexandria, its exterior features an impressive portico supported by soaring Doric columns.
- Oversized windows bring natural light to the main gallery rooms, which boast 24-foot ceilings, wonderful woodwork, and exposed granite walls lined with rotating art exhibits.
- Your ceremony can be held in the sweet, private courtyard. This quaint, romantic space has a “secret garden” feel, sheltered from the street by high, vine-covered red brick walls.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The venue rental fee is $250/hour Monday–Thursday, $395/hour Friday & Sunday, $495/hour on Saturday, and $550/hour on federal holidays. A 4-hour minimum rental is required.
501(c)(3) organizations receive a 20% discount on hourly rental rates.
A $150 cleaning fee and Northern Virginia Fine Arts Association (NVFAA) membership (at the Supporter level [$100] or above) are required for all single-date rentals.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, except Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds