Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
Here are 5 reasons why we love The Woodlands at Algonkian’s indoor and outdoor event spaces:
- The Loudoun Room’s architecture brings the park’s natural beauty inside: This space offers high ceilings, lots of light, and tall windows with unobstructed views of the park.
- A stone hearth and columns add a cozy, inviting touch to the indoor event space.
- Outdoor wedding ceremonies take place beneath a warm wooden archway, with tall trees and abundant greenery in the background.
- Riverfront cottages on the property are available to rent, so you don’t have to go far for a little rest and relaxation after your event!
- Built-in activities for out-of-towners: Guests staying in the cottages will enjoy discounted golf and free use of Algonkian’s outdoor waterpark, miniature golf, boat ramp and picnic grounds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
- $65/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Conference Center
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Woodlands at Algonkian.
Thanks! Your email to The Woodlands at Algonkian is on its way!
Alternate Info: Algonkian Regional Park - Event Center, Potomac River