Turning Stone Farm 491 Country Club Road • Greensboro • VT 05841
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Turning Stone Farm on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This classic farm, with its traditional red barn and rolling acres of hills and pastures, looks like it could have been lifted from a postcard for rural Vermont. It just doesn't get any prettier.
- The post-and-beam barn is a true treasure, with a soaring, open-rafter cathedral ceiling and a roof topped with two elegant cupolas adorned with ornate copper weathervanes.
- You have outdoor options, as well—celebrate on the lush grounds in the open air, or opt for a graceful tent… the surrounding gardens, orchards, and wooded lanes create a magnificent backdrop in every season.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental is for a full weekend—typically, Friday is deliveries, setup, rehearsal, and rehearsal dinner or welcome party; Saturday is the celebration; and Sunday a farewell and pack up.
- Exclusive use of the historic Barn and grounds, which includes gardens, an orchard, a rock wall, an intimate courtyard, a fire pit, hayfield with mountain views, and wooded lanes
- Event coordination, including assistance in planning, and recommended vendor lists
- Cedar arbor for your ceremony
- Day of- and overnight stay in the Barn Apartment
- Custom-made wood farm tables, whiskey barrel cocktail tables, and wood folding chairs
- Mobile speaker with wireless microphone and device hookup for speeches and/or music
- Furniture for living room-style lounge area
- Access to Turning Stone Farm for your engagement, pre-wedding, or anniversary photography
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Vermont-licensed provider required.
May–November, daily, 8am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Turning Stone Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Turning Stone Farm.
Thanks! Your email to Turning Stone Farm is on its way!
Vermont Wedding Venues
> Burlington / Stowe / Northern Vermont Wedding Venues