Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Boyden family has farmed this beautiful land for over 100 years, and the pride they feel for it is evident in the loving care that's been given to its lush, private 54 acres and painstakingly maintained buildings.
- Say "I do" in the charming post-and-beam ceremony pavilion overlooking the farm's sweeping pastures. Toast with a cocktail or two on the stone patio, then move to the wonderful red barn, with its cathedral ceiling strung with market lights.
- Treat your guests to the quintessential Vermont experience. Choose from the list of experienced vendors to bring your vision to life and celebrate the bounty of the beautiful Green Mountain state—from fresh, seasonal cuisine and artisan cocktails to local wildflower bouquets and maple syrup favors.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental is for a full weekend—usually, Friday deliveries, setup, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner or welcome party; Saturday celebration; and Sunday pack up.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Boyden Farm.