Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Postcard-perfect in every way, this charming retreat boasts an inviting white farmhouse and traditional red barn (complete with a weathervane-topped cupola on the roof), nestled among 300 acres of lush meadows and woodland.
- Exchange vows beside the pond, on a mountainside with sweeping Green Mountain views, or in the farmhouse’s sweet backyard. Toast the day with cocktails in the garden, followed by a reception in the refurbished barn, where you’ll find beautiful woodwork and handmade chandeliers.
- Settle in to the large, cozy farmhouse for the weekend. With six bedrooms, four baths, two kitchens, and multiple common spaces, it’s the perfect spot for gathering with your favorite people.
Please contact the venue for current special offers!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Event duration
Wedding packages start at $4,500 and include the entire farmhouse rental (which sleeps up to 20 people).
There is a 6–9% service charge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round; by appointment.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Riverledge Farm.