Reading Farms Estate 188 Reading Farms Road • Reading • VT 05062
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Reading Farms Estate on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located on 400 private acres in the Green Mountains, this luxury vacation rental sits just outside the darling town of Reading and boasts hiking trails, a lake, and a gorgeous collection of historic buildings.
- Choose your favorite spot do say “I do” from among countless lovely options around the estate, then follow with cocktails and games on the lawn and a lavish reception beneath a peaked white tent.
- Your guests can take advantage of the wonderful onsite lodging—the estate accommodates 46 guests between the main house, barn, and cottage—and because of the property’s secluded nature, you don’t have to worry about noise or time restrictions!
Inquire about discounts for using On Thyme Events for your Reading Farms Estate wedding catering, coordination, tent, and other rentals. In addition, you'll receive waived delivery and pickup fees and flexible drop off/pickup times.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
Food, entertainment, lighting, and standard rental options
50-100 people – a minimum budget of $45,000
100-150 people – a minimum budget of $50,000
150-200 people – a minimum budget of $75,000
This pricing is for an all-inclusive wedding including food, venue, entertainment, dish & glass rental, tent, lighting, etc. The price does not include flowers or a dress.
For weddings of 50 people or fewer, only estate rental is required, plus food costs; NO other rentals are needed. The overall budget can be cut down slightly for events under 75 guests by not using a tent.
The typical cost for a wedding of 125 guests, including 20 overnight guests, a tent, restrooms, tables, chairs, power, and cleanup is $33,750.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 2000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Reading Farms Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Reading Farms Estate.
Thanks! Your email to Reading Farms Estate is on its way!
Vermont Wedding Venues
> Montpelier / Middlebury / Central Vermont Wedding Venues