Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked into a pretty hillside and surrounded by the Mother Myric, Scallop, and Green Mountain ranges, this secluded, private venue offers one of the loveliest settings in southern Vermont.
- At the top of one of the open meadows, you’ll find your idyllic ceremony spot. Set with a rustic arbor and handmade wooden benches, the site is dappled with shade from nearby trees, and overlooks the vast valley and mountains.
- The restored vintage barn is an absolute dream, with rough-hewn lumber, exposed rafters, and a second-floor deck that makes an awesome cocktail area. Traditional sliding doors open to the expansive outdoor area, offering even more space for your festivities.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Tables, chairs, dinnerware, flatware, glassware, and a large stage are included.
The ceremony site includes a rustic arbor, 14 wooden benches that can accommodate up to 70 guests, and additional white wedding chairs for over 200.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Old Gray Barn.