Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1895 Greek revival-style gem is just 5 minutes from North Austin, but feels worlds away. The interior is filled with ornate original details, like the 19th-century gold leaf mirrors imported from Europe and period chandeliers draped with sparkling crystals, which add plenty of historic allure.
- The grand columns of the mansion’s portico offer a dramatic backdrop for your al fresco ceremony, with the lovely garden trellis another dreamy option. After the “I dos,” your guests can meander the private grounds, cocktail in hand, then dine and dance beneath towering magnolias hung with glowing bistro lights.
- The light-flooded dressing suites are a stunning spot for wedding party prep; the period-style furnishings are ultra-photogenic, and large, multi-pane windows allow you to glimpse your beautiful event coming to life outside. If it’s part of your plan, the elegant curved staircase offers a truly memorable first look for you and your love.
Video by Prince & Ozzy Creative Co. Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Woodbine Mansion.