Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There's a wealth of outdoor wedding sites here amongst towering trees, lush greenery, and calming water features. Hosting an intimate affair? Try a ceremony poolside or on the deck overlooking the pond.
- Their wedding chapel makes a great first impression, with a grand cedar entry, knotty pine interior, and dramatic leaded-glass doors. There's an attached sunset terrace for cocktails, or you can move to the expansive Pavilion and Reception Hall, where arched windows overlook the grounds.
- This pet-friendly property is home to the famous Wind Dancer Racing, showcasing some of the fastest horses in the south. But you'll find more than horses here—their two adorable dogs are available to act as your ring bearer and flower girl.
Video by Zac & Kimberly Witte.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,750/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Pricing includes day-of coordinator, dressing suites, tables and Chiavari chairs, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 130.|
Reception Indoor seating overflow up to 80 guests on the deck outside.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wind Dancer Retreat.