Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a secluded country ranch at the heart of a nature preserve. The 200-acre property boasts peaceful ponds, bountiful native wildflowers, and views of cattle grazing across the prairies.
- The private chapel can host your ceremony (it comes complete with a traditional church organ), or you can opt to exchange vows beneath a peaked, wrought-iron gazebo a the edge of a pond.
- Celebrate in the generously sized reception hall, which features a glossy Italian marble floor and large windows overlooking the scenic grounds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
The ceremony-only fee is $100 for the couple. Custom pricing is offered for a ceremony and/or reception with fewer than 50 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 8am to midnight. Only one event per day is scheduled.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Whispering Creek Ranch & Chapel.
Thanks! Your email to Whispering Creek Ranch & Chapel is on its way!
Alternate Info: Whisper Creek Ranch