Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1924 "grande dame" hotel has loads of vintage charm, with a stately brick exterior and dramatic porte-cochère entrance. It's nestled in Dallas' vibrant Uptown, making it an ideal location for out-of-town guests.
- The Grand Ballroom is truly beautiful: Mirrored pillars soar toward a ceiling adorned with shimmering crystal beaded chandeliers, and the room is bathed in natural light flowing through richly-draped French-style windows.
- A wide range of packages make it easy to plan and personalize your wedding. You'll love the extra perks, like champagne and French macaroons waiting for your in your bridal suite, and breakfast in bed the morning after the big day.
2023: October 14th, October 21st, and December 16th
2024: January 6th, January 27th, February 3rd, February 10th, and March 16th
Choose a special complimentary gift when booking any of the above dates:
- Champagne Toast for all Guests
- Two 50 Minute Spa Services at Le Spa by Warwick Melrose
- A 1st Anniversary Stay with Breakfast and Valet included at the Warwick Melrose
Receive a discounted courtesy guestroom block for you and your out-of-town guests! Contact the hotel for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $200/event and up
All packages include:
- Buffet, stations-style, or plated catering
- Tables, gold Chiavari chairs, linens, and napkins
- White porcelain china, glassware, and sterling silver flatware
- Centerpieces with floating roses and clear votives with candles
- Wooden dance floor and stage for band/DJ
- Courtesy room block with discounted room rates
- Complimentary cake cutting and service
- Catering manager, professional servers, bartenders, and staff
Additional amenities, like a deluxe suite for the newlyweds, an anniversary stay, a couples' massage, and a menu tasting, are included depending on the food & beverage minimum.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Service Charge or Gratuity
Pricing varies depending on factors like the day of the week, time of day, time of year, space reserved, guest count, event duration, package chosen, and type of event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Warwick Melrose Dallas
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Warwick Melrose Dallas.