Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1924 "grande dame" hotel has loads of vintage charm, with a stately brick exterior and dramatic porte-cochère entrance. It's nestled in Dallas' vibrant Uptown, making it an ideal location for out-of-town guests.
- The Grand Ballroom is truly beautiful: Mirrored pillars soar toward a ceiling adorned with shimmering crystal beaded chandeliers, and the room is bathed in natural light flowing through richly-draped French-style windows.
- A wide range of packages make it easy to plan and personalize your wedding. You'll love the extra perks, like champagne and French macaroons waiting for your in your bridal suite, and breakfast in bed the morning after the big day.
Receive a discounted courtesy guestroom block for you and your out of town guests! Contact the hotel for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $200/event and up
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
Prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Warwick Melrose Dallas.