Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a stylish, pampering, stress-free haven for all your wedding events. Start with a girls’ day at AWAY spa, enjoy a rehearsal dinner prepared by their world-class chef, and get VIP service for your last hurrah in W Austin’s intimate Secret Bar, Record Room or Living Room Bar.
- Austin’s urban cityscape provides a cool backdrop for your ceremony. The large Terrace not only seats up to 200 for your vows, but it can also be tented for an outdoor celebration with breathtaking views of the “live music capital of the world”.
- Coffered ceilings and chandeliers add impact to your Great Room soirée. But W Austin offers so much more: sweet treats and cakes by an award-winning pastry team plus a complimentary suite AND bonus points towards your Marriott honeymoon. What more could you want?
Video by Ladybird Studios.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 330.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except W Austin.