Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A little bit of Tuscany in the heart of the Lone Star State, this 29-acre east Texas gem boasts charming Old World-inspired architecture, manicured gardens, and views that will have guests feeling like they’ve been transported to the Italian countryside.
- At the end of a stone-stamped pathway, flanked by towering cypress trees, you’ll find the Wedding Pergola, whose graceful arches evoke the garden ruins of an ancient villa. In case of uncooperative weather, you’ll find a beautiful alternative in the Tuscany Room—complete with a backdrop of arches.
- Designed to bring the outdoors inside, the dramatic Bella Room mimics a traditional piazza. Surrounded by two stories of windows, it features a quaint balcony, vintage-style sconces, and a deeply hued, 20-foot ceiling inset with twinkling fiber-optic stars.
Intimate Wedding Package | $2,500
This package for 50 or fewer guests includes use of the Veranda or Tuscany Room, tables, chairs, linens, and setup & teardown. Available Sunday–Thursday.
Add champagne toast for $5/person and/or hors d'oeuvres platter for $10/person.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Type of event
Rental fees include:
- Two dressing suites with mini-fridges
- Consultation prior to the event and on-site support staff
- Access to the venue for engagement photos
- Kitchen area, warmers & chafers, built-in bar area, and ice provided
- Tables, mahogany Chiaviari and folding chairs, black or ivory linens, and candle centerpieces
Saturday (300 guests; 15 hours) | $7,000
Sunday (300 guests; 10 hours) | $4,500
Friday (300 guests; 10 hours) | $6,000
Weekdays (300 guests; 8 hours) | $4,000
Tuscany Outdoor (100 guests; 6 hours) | $3,000
Reception Only (300 guests; 8 hours) | $4,000–5,500
Service Charge or Gratuity
Bar packages range $14–24/person for beer & wine, and $17–31/person for full bar, depending on the length of service. Consumption bar (minimum spend $1,200–3,600) is also available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
There is a $500 fee if caterer is not from preferred list.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Villa Tyler Texas
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Villa Tyler Texas.