Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A blend of French country elegance and classic ranch charm, this beautiful private events venue sits on 10.5 acres of lush pasture, and boasts a pretty pond, traditional split-rail fencing, and sweeping rural views.
- Exchange vows in the dedicated chapel, which evokes a vintage rural church with its white clapboard siding and rows of cheerful windows. Then, move the celebration to the grand reception hall, with its stately wood trusses, delicate iron and crystal chandeliers, and doors that open onto a fabulous outdoor area.
- Your rental includes tons of thoughtful amenities, like well-appointed bride and groom suites, lawn games, a collection of accent décor, silk robes for the bride and bridesmaids, and pyramid heaters if the evening grows chilly.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes:
- Venue access 10am–midnight
- Use of the Chapel
- Catering kitchen
- Indoor/outdoor bar
- 2 get ready suites
- Indoor and outdoor surround sound with a wireless PA system
- Tables and chairs
- Outdoor patio (in cold weather, outdoor pyramid heaters on the patio)
- Yard games
- On-site manager
- Access to the extensive décor collection
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds