Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This pretty, private venue has a modern-rustic ranch vibe, with acres of 250-year-old trees, vintage-inspired architecture outfitted with everything you need for the perfect party—and it's only 30 minutes from Ft. Worth.
- Say "I do" in a shady oak grove, followed by lawn games on the grass and cocktails beneath the covered veranda. Then, shift the party to the bright and airy Dutch-style barn, whose soaring two-story ceiling is hung with three-tiered chandeliers of intricate wrought iron.
- There's a darling bridal cottage for the ladies, with two bedrooms, two full baths, and a welcoming kitchen common area. And for the guys? A cool bunkhouse with a comfortable living room…complete with shuffleboard!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Price noted is for a venue rental only.
- $15,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Semi-inclusive package pricing includes everything from the venue-only rental, plus weekend-long coordination, DJ and MC services, a 3-tier wedding cake, personal florals, rentals, and catering (including appetizer, entrées, and tea & water) with a tasting.
For more pricing details and inclusions, see the link below.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
A TABC server is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Trickle Creek Ranch and Events.