Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With views of the rolling green hills of the golf course and impressive forest groves, this country club destination in the heart of The Woodlands offers a lush waterfront setting and an elegant indoor facility to complement it.
- You’ll have exclusive access to the brand new Palmer Clubhouse events venue, which features walls of windows overlooking the grounds and first-class amenities such as outdoor fire pits with cushioned seating areas.
- Comprehensive wedding packages and on-site coordination make planning a breeze. Options include butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, a buffet or plated dinner, a custom cake, and specialty linens. Plus, you can upgrade to extras such as signature cocktails and late-night snacks.
Video by Bay Productions
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on membership status:
- Waived venue rental fee for all members
- $1,500 if sponsored by a member
- $2,500 for a non-member
The package prices vary depending on the package chosen and include:
- Private Events Specialist to assist in planning and Banquet Captain for day-of coordination
- Catered meal for all guests
- 4-hour open bar
- Custom wedding cake
- Tables, chairs, linens, and tableware
- A complimentary menu tasting for four people
- Setup, teardown, and more!
Food & Beverage Minimum
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily (except Mondays), 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Club
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Woodlands Country Club.