Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on 50 acres of meadows and its beautiful namesake wildflowers, this East Texas venue offers a pastoral, peaceful vibe but is an easy drive from Dallas and its suburbs. Photo ops abound: snap romantic portraits in a rowboat on the lake, on a "bicycle built for two," or with the sweet resident llamas.
- Whether you say "I do" at the edge of the pond or beneath the oak and cedar trees, your ceremony will be picture-perfect. Follow with cocktails and games on the lawn, and a reception in the dreamy, barn-inspired event room. Don't forget to book their custom camper photo booth to capture all the fun.
- Spend the night in one of their custom glamping yurts, which are climate-controlled and comfy with interior restrooms, cute kitchen areas, and inviting boho-chic styling. This is glamping at its finest!
Starts at $4,000 for a maximum of 75 guests.
- 6-hour venue rental
- Choice of an indoor or outdoor ceremony, including an officiant
- Customized cocktail and appetizer hour
- Use of indoor/outdoor audio systems with your device
- Use of dressing suites
- Use of décor barn for centerpieces
- Use of grounds for photos
- Small 2- or 3-tier wedding cake
- Linens for up to 5 round tables and high-end plastic tableware
January through August: available Sunday–Wednesday
September through November: available Monday–Wednesday
10% discount for bride or groom who are active military, teachers, first responders, and nurses.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental Fee Includes:
- 30 - 60” round tables and folding wooden chairs
- 4 - 9 ‘ x 4’ farmhouse-style tables with 40 wood crossback chairs.
- 1 - 3’ sweetheart table with two decorative chairs (bride and groom)
- 1 - 15’ x 4’ serving bar for food
- The bridal suite aka The Brilo, equipped with a private entrance & parking, TV, dressing tables with Hollywood lighting and mirrors, and a private restroom.
- The groom suite, equipped with TV, leather sofa, rods & reels & bait for
- fishing in our nicely stocked pond
- The caterer’s kitchen equipped with a commercial sink and refrigerator, residential grade stove/oven strictly for warming and prep areas
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Wildflower Wedding and Special Event Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Wildflower Wedding and Special Event Venue.