Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue Review
- Fields of wildflowers, the dappled shade of oak trees and two rustic barns create a picturesque hill country setting. What could be more romantic than to exchange vows in the midst of a sprawling meadow or a quaint garden surrounded by colorful blooms?
- Their original Bluebonnet Barn has the vintage look of old wood, aged metal and antique décor. The lovely garden area is enhanced with soothing fountains and water features, as well as a sparkling canopy of a thousand twinkling lights.
- You can kick up your heels Texas-style with a rollicking reception in the Meadow Barn. Constructed of rough-hewn cedar cut by a local mill, and boasting a dance floor featuring a Lone Star design and a porch for nighttime star gazing, it’s nestled in the woods for an intimate, secluded environment.
PRICES: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
A full-day rental is 1:00 pm – 11:00 pm, with an option to extend to midnight.
|Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings & other settings available:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Wildflower Barn
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Wildflower Barn.