Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You’ll have plenty of fun photo ops at this downtown San Antonio treasure—not only is the historic building itself a beauty, but you’re just one block away from The Alamo and River Walk.
- Inside, you’ll find gorgeous vintage architectural details enhanced by cool new additions, like oversized teardrop crystal chandeliers, plush lounge furnishings, and of course, the gleaming distillery equipment—artwork unto itself. The venue is full of antique and vintage furniture pieces throughout that you are welcome to use for your event!
- From a beautiful pre-prohibition style bar, you can learn about the fascinating distilling process from friendly bartenders as you sip carefully-crafted, "sinfully smooth" custom libations.
A military/veteran discount is available.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $8,250/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Type of event
Included with rental
- A full 13-hour rental of all three levels - mezzanine, tasting room, and speakeasy basement
- (20) 8ft rectangular tables
- Initial setup, a room flip ceremony to reception, and final breakdown
- 200 gold Chiavari chairs
- Antique lounge furniture
- Whiskey Barrels for cocktail tables
- Covered & gated outdoor patio
- Customized floorplan by the venue management
- Wedding suites and changing rooms
- Champagne & Wine Package available for purchase
- Several Valet parking passes based on availability
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Please note: The venue can provide an Approved Catering list; it is not a preferred or recommended list.
There are three bar packages to choose from.
Year-round, daily: event time, 11am–11pm; breakdown, 11pm–midnight.
Year-round, daily, anytime between 6am–midnight.
Open to the Public
Year-round: Tuesday–Friday, 4pm–midnight; Saturday–Sunday, noon–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Brewery / Distillery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Send an email to The Venue at Devils River Distillery
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Venue at Devils River Distillery.