Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You're treated to bird's-eye views of Lake Travis from this top-floor space. Located on the grounds of Highland Lakes Golf Course, it's an easy drive from Austin but offers visitors the peace and privacy of a Hill Country getaway.
- Both your ceremony and reception can be held on the airy Terrace. It's fully covered by an elegant wood pergola (no need to worry about the weather!), and low glass barriers along the perimeter guarantee the view is never obstructed.
- You'll be treated to spectacular sunset views, even from inside. The expansive reception space is blessed with contemporary wood ceilings, iron chandeliers, and massive, floor-to-ceiling windows, creating a unique sky-high indoor/outdoor vibe.
Micro Wedding Packages start at $3,450 for 20 guests and include an officiant, ceremony music, professional photographer, flowers, charcuterie table, tea and water, wedding cake, champagne toast, personalized flutes for the couple, day-of coordinator. Additional guests up to 50 are $20/guest.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
A TABC certified bartender with liquor liability insurance is required.
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!