Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There's a charming white Pavilion for your ceremony, nestled among gracefully swaying trees and lush green landscaping. A peaked roof and handmade wooden arch lend a unique "outdoor chapel" feel.
- The two-story Dutch barn is guaranteed to wow with bright, whitewashed wood walls, dramatic cathedral windows, and an impressive grand staircase. Best yet, venue rental includes access to plush, private bride and groom suites.
- Seasoned professionals will ensure things go off without a hitch. The Springs is part of a collection of world-class event centers, and the experienced staff know just what it takes to keep things running smoothly.
Virtual Venue Tours Available! Now you can tour your favorite Springs venue virtually while social distancing! Their managers can show you around and answer any questions you have while keeping everyone safe. Call or text to schedule your virtual tour!
Did you know The Springs has Unique Wedding Venues all over Texas + Oklahoma?
The Springs Event Venues offers a variety of premier venues, each set in a secluded location and designed with gorgeous landscaping. Whether you're looking for a Ranch, a Manor, a Lodge, or a place with European charm, The Springs has something to complement your style and budget. See all their venues here...
To see special offers for The Springs Event Venues, click here.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fee includes:
- Venue access 9am-midnight
- Tables and chairs
- Two spacious dressing suites
- Day-of venue attendant
- Outdoor ceremony site with seating
- Setup and teardown
- Your choice of vendors
- Large catering kitchen
- 2-hour bridal or engagement photoshoot appointment
Please see the attached PDF for more information.
- $8,890/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Package chosen
All-Inclusive Packages include:
- 75 guests (price increases in increments of 25 guests)
- Linens, dinnerware, and waitstaff
- Floral centerpieces
- DJ and lighting
- Photo booth
- Wedding Coordinator
- Fully customizable
The all-inclusive package pricing does not include the venue rental fee. For more all-inclusive package information, contact Rina at T3lentertainment@aol.com.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
There are no catering requirements—clients can bring in their own food or hire a caterer of their choosing. Kitchen and service bar is included in the total rental fee.
Clients can bring in their own alcohol. There is a preferred list of approved bartenders (3rd party companies) to choose from.
Year-round, daily. All rentals are for the full day (9am–midnight).
Office Hours: daily, 9am–5pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Springs in Wallisville.