Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Serene and scenic, this gorgeous venue is just 15 minutes from the Woodlands. Rustic yet elegant with a mix of outdoor and indoor sites, they also offer a generous 15-hour rental and a comfy space to primp.
- The landscaping is beautiful throughout the year. The abundant greenery, lush lawns, and towering trees create a breathtaking natural backdrop for your event—and your wedding photos!
- Pinehaven, their newest addition, adds a contemporary shine to the woodsy setting. It’s clad in ivory stone and hardwood outside, while the spacious interior has a ceiling that soars up to the rafters. There’s even a lovely, adjacent pavilion for your ceremony.
Did you know The Springs has Unique Wedding Venues all over Texas + Oklahoma?
The Springs Event Venues offers a variety of premier venues, each set in a secluded location and designed with gorgeous landscaping. Whether you're looking for a Ranch, a Manor, a Lodge, or a place with European charm, The Springs has something to complement your style and budget. See all their venues here...
Autumn is in the Air!
Temperatures are dropping (finally) and prices are FALL-ing at The Springs. But just like the leaves, it's only for a limited time!
Book your wedding at any Springs Venue between now and September 30, 2023, and receive:
- 75% off all remaining 2023 WEEKEND dates
- 20% off all WEEKEND dates through August 31, 2024
New clients only; cannot be combined with additional offers. Expires 9/30/23.
To see special offers for The Springs Event Venues, click here.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fee includes:
- Venue access 9am–midnight
- Two spacious dressing suites
- Day-of venue attendant
- Outdoor ceremony site with seating
- Large catering kitchen, your choice of vendors, tables & chairs, and setup & teardown
- 2-hour bridal or engagement photoshoot appointment
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 320.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Office Hours: daily, 9am–5pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Springs in Magnolia | Stonebridge Hall + Pinehaven Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Springs in Magnolia | Stonebridge Hall + Pinehaven Hall.
Thanks! Your email to The Springs in Magnolia | Stonebridge Hall + Pinehaven Hall is on its way!
Alternate Info: THE SPRINGS in Magnolia-Pinehaven, THE SPRINGS in The Woodlands, South Hall Crystal Springs, THE SPRINGS Event Venue, Northwest Houston