Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Serene and scenic, this gorgeous venue is just 15 minutes from the Woodlands. Rustic yet elegant with a mix of outdoor and indoor sites, they also offer a generous 15-hour rental and a comfy space to primp.
- The landscaping is beautiful throughout the year. The abundant greenery, lush lawns, and towering trees create a breathtaking natural backdrop for your event—and your wedding photos!
- Pinehaven, their newest addition, adds a contemporary shine to the woodsy setting. It’s clad in ivory stone and hardwood outside, while the spacious interior has a ceiling that soars up to the rafters. There’s even a lovely, adjacent pavilion for your ceremony.
Summer Lovin' Sale! Save $1,000 on peak weekends or $500 on non-peak weekends when you book your wedding by June 30th at midnight.
Contact the venue for more details.
Virtual Venue Tours Available! Now you can tour your favorite Springs venue virtually while social distancing! Their managers can show you around and answer any questions you have while keeping everyone safe. Call or text to schedule your virtual tour!
Did you know The Springs has Unique Wedding Venues all over Texas + Oklahoma?
The Springs Event Venues offers a variety of premier venues, each set in a secluded location and designed with gorgeous landscaping. Whether you're looking for a Ranch, a Manor, a Lodge, or a place with European charm, The Springs has something to complement your style and budget. See all their venues here...
To see special offers for The Springs Event Venues, click here.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Venue rental includes:
- Venue access 9am–midnight
- Tables and chairs
- Two spacious dressing suites
- Day-of venue attendant
- Outdoor ceremony site with seating
- Setup and cleanup
- Your choice of vendors
- 2-hour bridal or engagement photoshoot appointment
Monday-Wednesday events in January, February, June, July, and August are $1,995. Saturday events in March, April, May, September, October, November, and December are $7,295.
Monday-Wednesday Events in January, February, June, July, and August are $2,995. Saturday events in March, April, May, September, October, November, and December are $7,495.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Package chosen
All-Inclusive Packages start at $8,480 and include:
- 75 guests (price increases in increments of 25 guests)
- Linens, dinnerware, and waitstaff
- Floral centerpieces
- DJ and lighting
- Photo booth
- Wedding Coordinator
- Fully customizable
The all-inclusive package pricing does not include the venue rental fee. For more all-inclusive package information, contact Rina at T3lentertainment@aol.com.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 320.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Office Hours: daily, 9am–5pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Springs in Magnolia | Stonebridge Hall + Pinehaven Hall.
Thanks! Your email to The Springs in Magnolia | Stonebridge Hall + Pinehaven Hall is on its way!
Alternate Info: THE SPRINGS in Magnolia-Pinehaven, THE SPRINGS in The Woodlands, South Hall Crystal Springs, THE SPRINGS Event Venue, Northwest Houston