Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Inspired by the rustic-elegant lodges of the Rocky Mountains, the dramatic two-story reception hall boasts an oversized rock fireplace, romantic lighting, and a soaring, open-raftered ceiling. Large windows let in tons of light and views of the beautifully manicured grounds.
- Hold an unforgettable ceremony beneath the impressive arbor. Stone pillars support a towering wood roof held together by sturdy iron fastenings, and guests look on from the lush, tree-encircled lawn.
- Your event is handled by seasoned professionals, who'll ensure that it goes off without a hitch. The Springs is part of a collection of world-class event centers in Texas and Oklahoma, and the experienced staff know just what it takes to keep things running smoothly.
Look & Book Special Offer!
Reserve your date within 48 hours of your tour to be eligible for $1,000 off peak-season or $500 off non-peak-season Thursday–Sunday dates!
Must book by 9/30/22; offer valid for new clients only and available dates before 12/31/23. Contact the venue for details.
Virtual Venue Tours Available! Now you can tour your favorite Springs venue virtually while social distancing! Their managers can show you around and answer any questions you have while keeping everyone safe. Call or text to schedule your virtual tour!
Did you know The Springs has Unique Wedding Venues all over Texas + Oklahoma?
The Springs Event Venues offers a variety of premier venues, each set in a secluded location and designed with gorgeous landscaping. Whether you're looking for a Ranch, a Manor, a Lodge, or a place with European charm, The Springs has something to complement your style and budget. See all their venues here...
To see special offers for The Springs Event Venues, click here.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Venue rental includes:
- Venue access 9am-midnight
- Tables and chairs
- Two dressing suites
- Day-of venue attendant
- Outdoor ceremony site with seating
- Setup and teardown
- Your choice of vendors
- Large catering kitchen
- 2-hour bridal or engagement photoshoot appointment
Please see the attached PDF for more information.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 224.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 9am–midnight.
Office Hours: daily, 9am–5pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Springs in Denton | The Lodge.