Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This venue sits on 35 secluded acres near Lake Jackson. Along with its stellar indoor spaces, you'll find lush landscaping, sparkling water features, rustic bridges, and romantic ceremony sites. And because only one wedding is held at a time, you're guaranteed total privacy.
- Magnolia Manor is the ultimate in timeless charm, with a circular driveway, columned façade, and two-story ballroom complete with a grand, split staircase and wraparound mezzanine.
- Seasoned professionals will ensure things go off without a hitch. The Springs is part of a collection of world-class event centers in Texas and Oklahoma, and the experienced staff know just what it takes to keep things running smoothly.
Did you know The Springs has Unique Wedding Venues all over Texas + Oklahoma?
The Springs Event Venues offers a variety of premier venues, each set in a secluded location and designed with gorgeous landscaping. Whether you're looking for a Ranch, a Manor, a Lodge, or a place with European charm, The Springs has something to complement your style and budget. See all their venues here...
Autumn is in the Air!
Temperatures are dropping (finally) and prices are FALL-ing at The Springs. But just like the leaves, it's only for a limited time!
Book your wedding at any Springs Venue between now and September 30, 2023, and receive:
- 75% off all remaining 2023 WEEKEND dates
- 20% off all WEEKEND dates through August 31, 2024
New clients only; cannot be combined with additional offers. Expires 9/30/23.
To see special offers for The Springs Event Venues, click here.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fee includes:
- Venue access 9am–midnight
- Two spacious dressing suites
- Day-of venue attendant
- Outdoor ceremony site with seating
- Large catering kitchen, your choice of vendors, tables & chairs, and setup & teardown
- 2-hour bridal or engagement photoshoot appointment
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 320.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 9am–midnight.
Office Hours: daily, 9am–5pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Springs in Angleton | Magnolia Manor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Springs in Angleton | Magnolia Manor.