Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This reception hall has beautiful rustic details, like adobe walls, deep-set arched windows, and a beamed ceiling.
- A pretty wooden A-frame gazebo sets the stage for outdoor ceremonies, which take place on a lawn surrounded by oak and pecan trees. The gazebo can be decorated to coordinate with your wedding style—adorned with flowers, draped with fabric, or even hung with chandeliers or lanterns.
- Seasoned professionals will ensure things go off without a hitch. The Springs is part of a collection of world-class event centers in Texas and Oklahoma, and the experienced staff know just what it takes to keep things running smoothly.
Beat the Heat Sale
Book any available date during any month at The Springs in 2022 or 2023 and take $500 off your venue reservation!
Applies to new clients only for dates prior to December 31, 2023. Can't be combined with other offers and must book before July 31, 2022. Contact the venue for more details.
Virtual Venue Tours Available! Now you can tour your favorite Springs venue virtually while social distancing! Their managers can show you around and answer any questions you have while keeping everyone safe. Call or text to schedule your virtual tour!
Did you know The Springs has Unique Wedding Venues all over Texas + Oklahoma?
The Springs Event Venues offers a variety of premier venues, each set in a secluded location and designed with gorgeous landscaping. Whether you're looking for a Ranch, a Manor, a Lodge, or a place with European charm, The Springs has something to complement your style and budget. See all their venues here...
To see special offers for The Springs Event Venues, click here.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fee includes:
- Venue access 9am-midnight
- Tables and chairs
- Two spacious dressing suites
- Day-of venue attendant
- Outdoor ceremony site with seating
- Setup and teardown
- Your choice of vendors
- Large catering kitchen
- 2-hour bridal or engagement photoshoot appointment
Please see the attached PDF for more information.
- $8,890/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Package chosen
All-Inclusive Packages include:
- 75 guests (price increases in increments of 25 guests)
- Linens, dinnerware, and waitstaff
- Floral centerpieces
- DJ and lighting
- Photo booth
- Wedding Coordinator
- Fully customizable
The all-inclusive package pricing does not include the venue rental fee. For more all-inclusive package information, contact Rina at T3lentertainment@aol.com.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 320.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 9am–midnight.
Office Hours: daily, 9am–5pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Springs in Angleton | Sycamore Hall.
Thanks! Your email to The Springs in Angleton | Sycamore Hall is on its way!
Alternate Info: Brazos Springs, THE SPRINGS Event Venue, South Houston