Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Grand Courtyard’s wedding pavilion features lush flowerbeds and classic columns. Its large gazebo, central fountain and tenting capabilities make it ideal for year-round celebrations.
- Intimate yet airy, the Renoir Room has a vaulted ceiling and magnificent views. Include the adjacent patio for indoor/outdoor events…or, consider Restaurant 506, whose three unique spaces can be combined.
- Located in historic Arlington, this boutique Inn & Spa offers a fun, romantic getaway. You and your guests will appreciate the luxurious accommodations and proximity to Cowboy Stadium and Six Flags.
Video by Everlasting Image Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Rental fee is an hourly rate.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $25/person and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Time of day
The minimum is $25/person for daytime events and $42/person for evening events.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 30.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Sanford House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Sanford House.