Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful historic church was made for reverent and traditional ceremonies with its arched wood-beam ceiling, elegant pendant chandeliers, and rich red carpeting.
- Antique rose bushes and lush foliage frame the gorgeous stone façade, and the gardens provide a lovely place for outdoor weddings.
- The Chapel is decorated with tulle bows on the pews and a large floral arrangement for your event, giving you one less detail to coordinate.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
The rental fee includes tables, chairs, use of the kitchen, setup, cleanup, and a 1-hour rehearsal.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Southside Preservation Hall.
Thanks! Your email to Southside Preservation Hall is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Rose Chapel