Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful historic church was made for reverent and traditional ceremonies with its arched wood-beam ceiling, elegant pendant chandeliers, and rich red carpeting.
- Antique rose bushes and lush foliage frame the gorgeous stone façade, and the gardens provide a lovely place for outdoor weddings.
- The Rose Chapel is decorated with tulle bows on the pews and a large floral arrangement for your event, giving you one less detail to coordinate.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
The rental fee includes tables, chairs, use of the kitchen, setup, cleanup, and a 1-hour rehearsal.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Southside Preservation Hall and Rose Chapel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Southside Preservation Hall and Rose Chapel.
Thanks! Your email to Southside Preservation Hall and Rose Chapel is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Rose Chapel, Southside Preservation Hall