Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This cool, dance hall-style space is on the ground floor of a historic building in downtown Waco. It's got loads of vintage charm, with a few industrial-chic twists.
- A full wall of floor-to-ceiling windows lets in tons of light. There's a large stage, glossy poured-concrete floor, exposed brick and duct work, and antique-style wrought-iron chandeliers.
- Your wedding will be the only event happening on the day of your rental, and a generous 16-hour window guarantees you'll never feel rushed.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Palladium.