Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on 36 acres dotted with mature pecan trees, this former hunting lodge has been lovingly reborn as a luxe private events venue.
- Exchange vows beneath the boughs of the trees, followed by a reception in the bright, airy banquet hall, which boasts blonde wood flooring and wall accents, plus tons of windows to bring in natural light.
- Up to 46 guests can be accommodated in the on-site lodging. Between The Lodge, Outback, Tree House, and Orchard House, you'll find gracious living spaces and useful amenities (like a game room, fire pit, and shady porches) that will help make your wedding weekend a blast.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,500/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Catering includes passed appetizers and staffed buffet service for salad, bread, entree, side dishes, tea, and coffee.
- China silverware, stainless flatware, and stemmed glassware included
- Host provided bar with all ice, cups, and mixers
- Professional staff and servers
- Ceremony set up with White Garden Chairs, Platform, and Doorframe
- Reception set up with Farmhouse Chairs, Round tables, and Trestle Tables
- White or Champagne table linens and napkins
- Cake service (we cut and plate your cake)
- A/V Drop Down Screen and Wireless Mic
- Groom's Rooms with Pool Table, Poker Table, and private changing rooms
- Bridal House with Master Suite for Bride
- Consultation with the event coordinator for your menu, setup, and details
- Rehearsal time for 1 hour
Weekday all-inclusive packages start at $8,000 for 75 guests. Friday and Sunday all-inclusive packages start at $9,000 for 75 guests. Saturday all-inclusive packages start at $11,000 for 75 guests.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
A wide variety is available.
A $300 fee is required for events with alcohol.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Orchard at Caney Creek.