Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on 40 lush acres above the San Gabriel river, this private, full-service event center offers both indoor and outdoor venues. It feels peaceful and secluded, but is just a short drive from tons of accommodations in Pflugerville and Round Rock.
- Exchange vows outside on the Terrace beneath a peak-roofed pergola. Afterward, you'll capture gorgeous photos around the manicured grounds, while your guests enjoy a cocktail hour on the reception hall's wraparound porch.
- You'll love the hall's airy "modern farmhouse" design—it's both gracious and refined, with open-beam trusses and tons of light streaming through oversized windows onto the blonde hardwood floors.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
- Unlimited visits to the venue for planning
- Exclusive use of venue
- Set up of Reception floor plan
- One hour rehearsal
- Two hours of engagement or bridal portrait time
- Built-in bar
- Tables, chairs, linens
- Numerous indoor and outdoor photo ops
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 320.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Milestone | Georgetown.