Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's the perfect Hill Country setting with a natural, homey feel, nestled in a lovely valley near Upper Cibolo Creek. Though it's just a 30-minute drive from Austin, deer and other local wildlife are often seen around the property's gently rolling hills and meadows.
- Follow a path across a stone footbridge to your ceremony site—a peaked, wooden pergola at the edge of an expansive lawn with unobstructed views of the surrounding woodlands.
- Celebrate in the classic, country-style reception hall, with rich oak hardwood floors, a built-in stage, open-trussed ceiling, and wraparound porch.
Video by Derek Copenhaver Films
Video by Levi Hanusch
Reception only was held at The Milestone | Boerne.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Unlimited appointments at the venue for planning
- Exclusive use of venue
- Setup of Reception floor plan
- One hour rehearsal
- Two hours of Engagement or Bridal portrait time
- Built-in bar
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Indoor and outdoor photo ops!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 320.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Milestone | Boerne.