Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's the oldest continuously operating hotel west of the Mississippi and is situated right on the Plaza, just steps from the Alamo...talk about an unforgettable photo opportunity!
- All the event spaces are loaded with Victorian charm and exude Texan hospitality, from the dramatic Menger Ballroom to the tranquil Spanish courtyard.
- Lavish guest rooms boast luxe amenities, private balconies, and views of the Alamo, the Plaza, swimming pool, or garden.
Planning your wedding for 2023? Receive 50% off the rental fee! Offer expires December 1, 2023.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
The Historic Elegance Package includes a reception in the Renaissance Room and cocktail hour in the Victorian Lobby, with a guest minimum of 25, and maximum of 50.
The Garden I-Dos Package includes a reception in the Patio Room and cocktail hour in the Garden Courtyard, with a guest minimum of 48 and a maximum of 72.
The Timeless Romance Package includes a reception in the Minuet Room and cocktail hour in the Garden Courtyard, with a guest minimum of 60 and a maximum of 110 guests.
The Platinum Wedding Package includes a reception in the Grand Ballroom and cocktail hour in the Starlight Terrace, with a guest minimum of 100 and a maximum of 280.
All packages include:
- Ceremony in a room of the couple's choice
- Tasting for two guests
- Wedding party changing room
- Sparkling wine or cider toast
- Cake cutting
- Tables & chairs
- Parquet dance floor
- Place settings, glassware, and staging for the head table
- Special rates for hotel guests
- Overnight in the honeymoon 1-bedroom suite (with a minimum spend of $3,500)
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Package chosen
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to The Menger Hotel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Menger Hotel.
Thanks! Your email to The Menger Hotel is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Menger Hotel