Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's the oldest continuously operating hotel west of the Mississippi and is situated right on the Plaza, just steps from the Alamo...talk about an unforgettable photo opportunity!
- All the event spaces are loaded with Victorian charm and exude Texan hospitality, from the dramatic Menger Ballroom to the tranquil Spanish courtyard.
- Lavish guest rooms boast luxe amenities, private balconies, and views of the Alamo, the Plaza, swimming pool, or garden.
Also ask about the special 15% discount!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Ceremony spaces are available during non-peak season for separate rental, and include a 4-hour rental, 1-hour rehearsal, changing room, and on-site coordinator.
Garden Courtyard: $400 + tax
Renaissance Room: $500 + tax
Patio Room: $600 + tax
Minuet Room: $800 + tax
The Historic Elegance Package includes a reception in the Renaissance Room and cocktail hour in the Victorian Lobby, with a guest minimum of 25, and maximum of 50. F&B minimum is $1,500.
The Garden I-Dos Package includes a reception in the Patio Room and cocktail hour in the Garden Courtyard, with a guest minimum of 48 and maximum of 72. F&B minimum is $2,500.
The Timeless Romance Package includes a reception in the Minuet Room and cocktail hour in the Garden Courtyard, with a guest minimum of 60 and maximum of 140. F&B minimum is $3,000.
The Platinum Wedding Package includes a reception in the Grand Ballroom and cocktail hour in the Starlight Terrace, with a guest minimum of 100 and maximum of 400. F&B minimum is $7,000.
All packages include:
- Ceremony in a room of your choice
- Tasting for two guests
- Bridal changing room
- Sparkling wine or cider toast
- Complimentary cake cutting
- Banquet tables and padded chairs, cocktail tables and skirted display tables, parquet dance floor, place settings, glassware, and staging for the head table
- Special rates for hotel guests and an overnight in the honeymoon 1-bedroom suite with a minimum spend of $3,500
- Complete event coordination
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Menger Hotel.
Thanks! Your email to The Menger Hotel is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Menger Hotel