Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You won't find their open-air chapel anywhere else. Nestled among the venue's lushly wooded grounds, this unique structure—with soaring whitewashed framing in the shape of a classic barn and floating “windows"—is a picture-perfect place for your "I do"s.
- Retreat to the historic barn for a flawlessly chic reception. Guests are welcomed through signature Tiffany blue doors into the airy, open-beamed space, which is flooded with natural light, outfitted with modern fixtures, and boasts panoramic doors that allow the party to spill out onto the sprawling great lawn.
- Two exquisite dressing spaces can accommodate your whole wedding party. One suite is chic and lovely, with a private courtyard and plenty of room for a hair and makeup team, and the other, a cool loft with a built-in wet bar, exudes chill vibes.
Mini Wedding for 20 guests is $2,500 and available Monday-Thursday. Mini Weddings include 2 hour facility rental, a fresh flower bouquet, a fresh flower boutonniere, a professional coordinator, photography, and a champagne toast.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental Fee includes:
- Venue access for 12 hours (reception barn, great lawn, and open-air freestanding chapel)
- Tables and chairs for 225 guests
- Bridal Suite and Groom's Loft
- Large catering kitchen
- Designer serving kitchen
- Vintage serving bar
- Covered outdoor patio with outdoor bar
- On-site venue attendant
Mini-Wedding Packages available for Monday-Thursday starting at $2,500 and includes:
- Up to 20 guests
- 2 hour facility rental
- Fresh flower bouquet and boutonniere
- Wedding coordinator
- Champagne toast
- $14,500/event and up
All Inclusive Package for 125 guests starts at $14,500 and includes:
- Plates, glasses, and utensils
- Tables and chairs
- Buffet meal with servers
- Beer and wine with bartenders
- Setup and cleanup
Price does not include venue rental fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Meekermark.