Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Historic architecture: Built in 1931, this beautiful Georgian Revival building is elegant and majestic—perfect for hosting a lovely traditional wedding.
- Classic décor: Vintage bronze and crystal wall sconces, polished oak floors, and a soaring 30-foot ceiling make the Grand Ballroom an impressive space for dinner and dancing.
- Freedom of choice: They put no restrictions on the vendors you use, from caterers to florists to photographers, so your celebration can match both your style and your budget.
Video by DanielKa Video.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Weekday Rental Fee ranges from $2,500-$3,500 depending on space reserved.
Sunday Rental Fee is $4,800.
Friday and Saturday Rental Fee is $5,250.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Mansion.