Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Historic architecture: Built in 1931, this beautiful Georgian Revival building is elegant and majestic—perfect for hosting a lovely traditional wedding.
- Classic décor: Vintage bronze and crystal wall sconces, polished oak floors, and a soaring 30-foot ceiling make the Grand Ballroom an impressive space for dinner and dancing.
- Freedom of choice: They put no restrictions on the vendors you use, from caterers to florists to photographers, so your celebration can match both your style and your budget.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
Weekday Rental Fee ranges from $2,500-$3,800 depending on space reserved.
Sunday Rental Fee is $4,800.
Friday and Saturday Rental Fee is $5,250.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Mansion.