Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A rich, red-and-gold color scheme, crystal chandeliers, and furnishings from the 1920s elevate weddings from merely gorgeous to truly glamorous.
- Ceremonies on the stage literally put you in the spotlight, and the velvet curtain and ornate carved side paneling form a dramatic backdrop.
- Incredible sound and lighting systems—what else would you expect from a grand theater?—plus a DJ and huge dance floor mean your entertainment for the night will be topnotch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
4 hours of event time, 4 hours of setup time, 1 hour for caterer clean-up and load out
Onsite building supervisor and building engineer to ensure a seamless event experience
Banquet tables and Chiavari chairs (set-up/breakdown) and fine dining linens
2 Houston Police Officers to assist your guests
Buffet or plated dinner service, which includes: Choice of 2 hors d'oeuvres, salad, 2 entrees, 2 side items, dinner rolls with butter, and beverage package
Professional staffing for your dining and alcohol service
One hour complimentary Portrait Sitting/Engagement photoshoot
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Majestic Metro.