Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A rich, red-and-gold color scheme, crystal chandeliers, and furnishings from the 1920s elevate weddings from merely gorgeous to truly glamorous.
- Ceremonies on the stage literally put you in the spotlight, and the velvet curtain and ornate carved side paneling form a dramatic backdrop.
- Incredible sound and lighting systems—what else would you expect from a grand theater?—plus a DJ and huge dance floor mean your entertainment for the night will be topnotch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes:
4-hour event time, 4-hour setup time, and 1-hour for caterer cleanup
Tables and chairs
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 280.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Majestic Metro
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Majestic Metro.