Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This classic Texas ranch sits on 100 pastoral acres with a large lake at its center. Majestic longhorns roam the property's perimeter, and sunsets over the hills are just spectacular.
- There's a wonderful faux chapel backdrop set at the edge of the lake—it's the perfect spot to exchange vows, with views of the water visible through the chapel's door and windows.
- Celebrate in the fabulous cedar Party Barn, where fun, rustic accents are found throughout the entire space, like corrugated siding, antique farm treasures, and whimsical Wild West-inspired signage and art.
Video by BlueBird of Happiness Production
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fee includes:
- Indoor /outdoor use of Barn
- Chairs & Tables for reception
- Bridal / Engagement Photoshoot
- Outdoor lounge seating
- Chapel front, Gazebo, Rustic archery and Lakefront ceremony sites
- Bridal suite (located upstairs)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Bartending and security are additional.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Longhorn Hill Party Barn.