Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The two-story Greek Revival mansion is a historic 1870s treasure, filled with period furnishings, elegant tapestries, and timeless grace. It's also got a great island location, close to beaches and entertainment districts.
- Ceremonies are charming in the quaint on-site chapel. Follow your vows with a reception in the Inn itself—the Living Room is especially lovely—or in the sweet, secluded gardens.
- Be sure to sneak away to the rooftop observation deck, where you'll find sweeping views across the island. It's the ideal place for stargazing, or to steal a kiss (or three) as the sun sets.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,900/event and up
Wedding packages include the venue rental and meals.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
TABC Certified servers are included in package pricing.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Lasker Inn - Wedding and Event Venue.