Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on the grounds of a working hay and cattle farm and boasting endless views of the surrounding countryside, this tranquil spot offers tons of gorgeous photo opportunities, and is just a short drive from McKinney.
- Wed outside beneath a custom pergola or beneath a grove of shade trees, then gather on the lawns for cocktails and games. Then, invite guests into the stunning reception space, which features a dramatic, ornately scrolled chandelier and a soaring stone fireplace.
- There are so many thoughtful amenities, including two well-appointed dressing suites, family-friendly games, a large catering kitchen, and custom bar with four taps and a kegerator. You can even rent their awesome margarita machine!
Video by Garret Faison Visuals.
Video by Marvin Blue Photography
Video by Stinkin' Sweet Productions
The Hidden Jewel offers a $500 discount for military, first responders, and teachers! Please contact the venue for more details.
There is also $500 discount on off-season weddings (January, February, August).
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Standard venue rentals include:
- 12 or 14-hour rental, depending on the day of the week
- 1-hour rehearsal
- Tables, chairs, margarita/Slurpee machine, floor plan, and setup & teardown
- Catering kitchen, built-in bar, and tea and water drink station
- Two dressing suites
- In-house photo booth with props, ring light, tablet, and backdrops
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
The Classic Package is $7,900 and includes everything in the Standard Venue Rental, plus day-of coordination, draping, centerpieces, and complete access to the décor closet. Inquire for details!
The All-Inclusive Premiere Wedding Package is $22,500 and includes EVERYTHING in the Standard Venue Rental, plus:
- Buffet catering with elegant disposable tableware
- Cake, dessert bar, s'mores, or combination of any
- Wedding planner, day-of wedding coordinator, timeline creation, day-of rehearsal, and design meetings
- 6-hour photography package with style choices and bridal/engagement session
- Hair, makeup, and lashes for the bride + three others, plus a trial
- DJ services for the ceremony & reception
- Ceremony draping options with silk florals OR event lighting highlights
- Centerpieces with silk greenery rounds, table garlands, and floating hurricane vases
- Personal or additional floral options up to $700 in value (use for bridal bouquet, boutonnière, corsages, flower girl, etc.)
- Fully customized staged look for the dessert bar, ceremony site, or other location of your choice
- Servers, bartender, and security personnel
Pricing applies to 100 guests.
**Add an incredible fireworks display or sparkler send-off for an additional $2000 to either package. 🎉
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Bartender must be secured from preferred list.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Hidden Jewel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hidden Jewel.