Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can dress it up or dress it down—this locale works for casual BBQs or black tie balls. Owned and operated by award-winning DiamondBack's steakhouse, the event center provides privacy, adaptability, and great service.
- Warm and inviting, the Wine Room offers a cozy ambiance for intimate affairs. The beautifully appointed Banquet Room is ideal for larger groups and, by special arrangement, their world-class dining room can transform your celebration into a world-class experience.
- Choose entrées from their renowned restaurant menu, or specialty options like Texas BBQ, Italian Family Style, Mexican Fiesta, Lakefront Fish Fry, or Ragin' Cajun. Their staff can also help you order special decorations and AV equipment.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $800/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to The Hall at River Square Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hall at River Square Center.