Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set in La Porte's charming historic district, this modern Tuscan-inspired venue offers lots of photo ops. From its red brick breezeway and leafy, trellised patio to a ceremony gazebo flanked by Italian cypress trees and a little garden with a sweetheart bench, you'll have an array of great backdrops.
- The main ballroom features dazzling crystal chandeliers, tall archways, and a dramatically lit recess for an indoor ceremony or cake-cutting. There's plenty of space for dinner and dancing and a separate bar area for cocktails. Black-tie affair or relaxed and casual, their team will help you create it.
- Their customizable all-inclusive packages can include catering, cake, wait staff, bar service, DJ, entertainment, florals, and more. And their attention to detail means they'll work closely with you to make sure your event is just the way you envisioned it.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Gates on Main Street
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Gates on Main Street.