Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Minutes from the heart of Pearland, this versatile Spanish-style venue can accommodate both your ceremony and reception. Comprehensive event planning services ensure everything is customized to reflect your vision.
- The elegant white Chapel features Italian tile, soft lighting, stately pillars, covered chairs with a colored sash, and gorgeous wall draping. Natural light streams in through the windows, and a sound system and piano provide musical accompaniment for a beautiful ceremony.
- Opt for the dramatic Grande Ballroom for a large celebration. It includes an oak dance floor bordered by terracotta tile, glowing chandeliers, and the banquet hall’s signature draped fabric cascading from the ceiling.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
The rental fee includes tables, chairs, and wall draping.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
The package price includes:
- Catered meal with waitstaff and fruit display
- Set up bar with bartenders
- Tables, chairs, sashes, overlays, and wall draping
- Centerpiece options and up-lighting
Meals (when priced separately)
- $8/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
There is an additional $1,000 fee to use an outside caterer.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Gardens Houston.