Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- An easy drive from the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, this unique private events venue is set on 40 idyllic acres, and features purpose-built spaces designed to host the most perfect of gatherings.
- We’re in love with the darling chapel, but there’s also a charming courtyard just right for outdoor ceremonies. Host cocktails on the lush lawn, then move to the stunning, natural-light-filled, reception hall.
- The property features dressing suites for the couple, a beautiful pond, sweet farmhouse tables and cross back chairs, and outdoor heaters so you can keep the party going once the sun goes down.
Video by BSR Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Rental fee includes:
- Venue access from 10am-11pm (additional hours available for $250-$300/hour)
- Cross-back chairs
- 10 signature farmhouse tables & 20 round tables
- Setup of tables and chairs
- 1 hour portrait time
- Outdoor heaters
- Arch rentals
- Bridal Suite featuring a lounge area, hair and make-up stations, private balcony, and private restroom
- Groom's Suite featuring large TVs, lounge area, and private restroom
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Gardenia Wedding & Event Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Gardenia Wedding & Event Venue.