Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic industrial building is a unique setting for vintage receptions with its exposed brickwork, iron trusses, and multitude of windows.
- Waterfront ceremonies on the grassy shore are an elegant way to say “I do,” with the lush, natural landscape surrounding you.
- Sweeping views of the lake from the terrace are a beautiful complement to your cocktail hour and a stunning backdrop for photographs.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the time of the year and day of the week.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Filter Building on White Rock Lake
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Filter Building on White Rock Lake.